Kratom plant is becoming famous for its benefits on body and mind. Mitragyna speciosa shows its advantages in various ways. It is very common for people to crawl to kratom emporium website and buy the great powder of the plant to gain its benefits. This article will discuss the recipe one of the famous drink made from kratom leaves or powder, the kratom tea.
This tea is made from premium kratom powder, so it is advised that one should buy kratom from well-known dealer or website. The recipe can work well with kratom leaves or powder. Here is the method of making 4 to 5 doses of kratom tea.
- Take the about 30 grams of dried kratom leaves or kratom powder.
- In the pot take about 500 millilitres of water and add the powder to the pot.
- Start boiling the water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Strain the water and squeeze the powder to take out all the absorbed water.
- After driving the water from powder, put that powder back in the pot and add fresh 500 millilitres of water.
- Again, boil it for 10 to 15 minutes and squeeze the water.
- In short, repeat the boiling process with same powder two times.
- After boiling twice, kratom powder or leaves are safe to discard as all the proper nutrition is taken out.
- Mix both the waters together, which is derived from boiling process.
- Now, boil the mixed water as per desired consistency and enjoy the tea.
Cautions while preparing kratom tea:
- Do not burn the tea in the end or it will be syrupy.
- Kratom tea stays well up to five days in the fridge.
- Drink water after having tea.
A high-quality kratom powder can be found on an excellent website. The kratom has its benefits. But, it increases the liquid in the intake, and that is a great help for the body.